Your next adventure awaits at Little Creek Park, located off of Spring Hill Avenue on the west side of South Charleston, West Virginia. The expansive park has ten picnic shelters available for rental – all are equipped with restrooms, electricity, grills and various recreational equipment. Some of the sights to see while hiking at the park are a natural rock formation known as “Devil’s Tea Table,” the old saw mill and a natural spring. The park is open three seasons from March 1 through October 31, seven days a week from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm.
- Frank A. Mullens, Jr. Athletic Complex with 2 little league baseball/softball and football fields with new field turf
- Additional fields – 1 turfed softball field, 2 natural baseball/softball fields, and 5 natural soccer fields
- 2 basketball and 2 tennis courts
- Soap box derby racing facility
- 18 hole disc golf course
- Picnic shelters with grills, restrooms, and electricity
- Playground equipment and hiking trails